Spring is finally here! Besides spring cleaning, this can only mean one thing: time to update our wardrobe with some spring fashion essentials!
Fashion Essentials For A Stylish Spring You Can’t Miss
After spending a long winter bundled up in layers, you deserve to stock up on some stylish spring staples to get into the spring mood.
And there is no better way to elevate your wardrobe than with high-quality pieces that will effortlessly complement what you already own.
If you’re not a fan of shopping, fear not! I’ve done all the legwork and found some lovely spring wardrobe pieces.
These spring fashion essentials are are my favorites staples at the moment, and I’m sure you will love them as well!
Start building a fresh new look for spring with these essentials
1. To start off, highly versatile basics are a must. Currently, I’m loving this peplum blouse in a striped fabric, a navy flounce dress that ties at the waist, and this tunic tank.
If the temps where you live are still not warm enough, this knitted trapeze top is a classy alternative. Pair it with some cotton leggings, slimming cropped pants, or these pair of elegant flowy pants, and you got a simply straking outfit!
2. Chico’s tape yarn knit poncho is a lightweight option that adds a pop of color to your outfit while also being lightweight. I have one myself and I can’t believe how useful and versatile it is!
3. If you like a more sporty-chic look with a roomier fit, this v-neck tee or classic tee are both ideal choices. My favorite, by far, has to be this black-pleated tunic. You can elevate any sporty outfit with this elegant top while being super-comfy! Plus? It’s 30% off!
Spring Beauty Products
4. You might be like me and enjoy keeping up with trends, but fads aren’t your thing. Beauty products can offer a way to feel part of the latest style without sacrificing your unique style.
I still keep in mind what I love, to avoid buying something I won’t use. The first thing I like to get at the start of a new season is a fresh, new, and floral perfume. Like this exclusive Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum Set for Nordstrom. For makeup, the Light Wonder Foundation from Charlotte Tilbury is a must-have for warmer months, as well as this minerals mist set by OSEA.
Must-Have Spring Accessories
5. If you want to add a touch of sparkle, go for colorful jewelry!
A necklace like this multicolor single-strand one or these blue drop hoop earrings will do the trick. You can also opt for a statement pair of glasses, like these floral-printed round-shaped rimmed glasses or sunglasses, like these stunning retro-inspired ones from Loft. Or maybe a crochet-style crossbody bag? This fold-over clutch with a removable strap is also another great accessory to add that spring flair!
6. As I mentioned in a previous post about style, scarves are a foolproof accessory. With the right scarf, you can dress up even the simplest of outfits. The best? No matter your personal style, there are plenty of choices!
When shopping for top-quality ones, I am always looking for those that will endure the wear and tear of time, and can also be paired with anything and everything.
Right now, I’m eyeing this oblong scarf from Chico’s and a floral-print one from Treasure Bond.
They’re both made of lightweight fabrics, and they have beautiful patterns and colors that are vibrant but not too loud. They’re perfect for bringing some interest to a simple monochromatic outfit.
7. And I cannot finish this post without showing you these stunning espadrilles wedges!
The 70s style trend is still going strong, so these shoes are a good way to add some seventies flair while investing in a long-lasting, comfortable shoe. These pair comes in different colors. The linen-colored pair is one of my favorites but the yellow-colored pair is also very tempting.
What are your plans for upgrading your wardrobe this season? Or are you just looking forward to warmer weather? Although I treasure cooler days (I’m a Florida girl, after all) I’m certainly excited to welcome the season of blooming flowers!
Let me know below in the comments!
Click on each item to shop!