Today I’m sharing with you a quick, easy and inexpensive shabby craft project. These are definitely my favourite kinds of projects.
- 3 x large matchboxes – see note.
- 1 x sheet of double sided scrapbooking paper,
- Kaisercraft mini door knobs,
- 4 x small acrylic or glass faceted beads,
- Craft supplies – scissors, craft knife, ruler, pencil.
I’m sure this pretty gift box would frill any recipient… but it is equally as nice to keep just for you.
I use mine to store mini crochet flowers and pretty crafting embellishments and I love how sweet it looks sitting amongst my crafting pretties.