We all have movies that we love to watch over the holidays and there are those that I have seen time and time again! Silly as it may sound, it’s not necessarily the trees and the glitz and the entertaining that I’m looking forward to but those cozy nights!
There is just something comforting about that and even though we don’t normally agree on movies for the most part, we do when it comes to these. Here are the 10 holiday movies that we BOTH watch year after year…and yes, a couple of them are already scratched off this year’s list as done.
- Elf – Buddy played by Will Ferrell is so perfectly cast and always great for a laugh.
- A Christmas Story – Perfect for children and adults alike and well set for the era, but timeless.
- Miracle On 34th Street – It’s truly a classic and it just wouldn’t be Christmas without it.
- It’s A Wonderful Life – An angel sent from Heaven in this tale and one of the most beloved movies of all time.
- Love Actually – Follows 8 couples in London during the Christmas season that are interconnected and entertaining as heck.