Life seems so rushed lately, but I do make time to create healthy meals and snacks as often as possible. With just the two of us to cook for now and my husband not being a super picky eater, it gives me the freedom to make breakfast for dinner.
Sometimes…dinner for breakfast is served and he’s good with that too.
I shared THIS RECIPE with you before that’s for a very healthy version of blueberry muffins. Today’s muffins are sweet enough to serve for dessert:-).
- Cream together sugar and oil then add 2 eggs (beaten).
- Then add 2 cups flour alternately with 2/3 cup milk.
- Add baking soda and salt and stir until blended.
- Fold in blueberries and stir lightly.
- Mix together sugar, flour, butter and cinnamon with a fork.
- Sprinkle over muffins before baking.
Grease muffin tin and fill 3/4 full with batter.
These are seriously so delicious and the topping is what makes this recipe sing. You can use the recipe without the topping (but why would you:-) and the cinnamon crumb topping can be used on banana bread or other breakfast breads that would benefit from a sweet touch.