Donate books or reuse? Today we have some crafty ideas for you to try instead of giving those dog eared novels away!
I was talking with a friend recently about books and the fact that a great leather bound read is basically a thing of the past that doesn’t seem to hold as much value in today’s world. Are you old enough to remember having to actually look things up in a dictionary or encyclopedia pre Google?
Maybe you can chime in because I don’t know very many school age children and wondering if everything has gone tablet yet? What about on college campuses? Do books still hold value in your life? Do you donate books or keep a big pile after being read? Do you love to hold them in your hand, as I do? Books have so many ways to recycle once you are finished reading them. If you aren’t a crafter then skip this and pass that novel that you are reading along to a friend or donate books to the local library or thrift shop.
I just love to make things when time permits and shared this DIY on HOW TO AGE A NEW BOOK.
Another no fail fun project that I shared shows you HOW TO MAKE A UNIQUE BOOK RUNNER, so if you have some spare old paperbacks on hand check it out!
- DIY Book Blinding Hiding Spot from farmfreshtherapy.com
- DIY Gift Box From A Vintage Book from makeanddocrew.com
- Custom Portable Art Case from blog.consumercrafts.com
- DIY Book Headboard from designeverydayblog.com
- Homemade Book Clutch from thesurznickcommonroom.com
- DIY Paper Book Pumpkins from mountainmodernlife.com
- Book Clock from domesticallyblissful.com
- DIY Vintage Book Page Coasters from cleverpinkpirate.com
- DIY Projects The Book Vase from katescreativespace.com
- Recycled Book Page Butterfly Wreath from diyinspired.com
- DIY Mini Book Page Wreath from thehoneycombhome.com
- Wall Shelf From Faux Vintage Books from apieceofrainbow.com
- DIY Phone Book Coasters from gina-michele.com
- DIY Knife Holder Made From Upcycled Books from reusegrowenjoy.com
- DIY Book Page Frame Collage from hydrangeahippo.com
- How To Make A Book Lamp from theshabbycreekcottage.com
- Vintage Book Tablet Case from stampedinhisimage.blogspot.com
- DIY Book Flower from someofthisandthat.com
- DIY Book Business Card Holder from morningcreativity.com
- Easy Gem Book Sculpture from muslinandmerlot.blogspot.com