I was talking with a friend today about books and the fact that a great leather bound read is basically a thing of the past that doesn’t seem to hold as much value in today’s world. Are you old enough to remember having to actually look things up in a dictionary or encyclopedia pre Google?
Maybe you can chime in because I don’t know very many school age children and wondering if everything has gone tablet yet? What about on college campuses? Do books still hold value in your life and do you love to hold them in your hand, as I do? Books have so many ways to recycle once you are finished reading them. Definitely not jaw dropping, but pass that novel that you are reading along to a friend or donate to the local library or thrift shop.
I love to make things when time permits and shared this DIY on HOW TO AGE A NEW BOOK.
Another no fail fun project that I shared shows you HOW TO MAKE A UNIQUE BOOK RUNNER, so if you have some spare old paperbacks on hand check it out!
Don’t forget to enter for a chance to WIN a $100 GIFT CARD to AMAZON by leaving a comment on this, or any post this month! Scroll to the bottom for that…
- DIY Book Blinding Hiding Spot from farmfreshtherapy.com
- DIY Gift Box From A Vintage Book from makeanddocrew.com
- Custom Portable Art Case from blog.consumercrafts.com
- DIY Book Headboard from designeverydayblog.com
- Homemade Book Clutch from thesurznickcommonroom.com
- DIY Paper Book Pumpkins from mountainmodernlife.com
- Book Clock from domesticallyblissful.com
- DIY Vintage Book Page Coasters from cleverpinkpirate.com
- DIY Projects The Book Vase from katescreativespace.com
- Recycled Book Page Butterfly Wreath from diyinspired.com
- DIY Mini Book Page Wreath from thehoneycombhome.com
- Wall Shelf From Faux Vintage Books from apieceofrainbow.com
- DIY Phone Book Coasters from gina-michele.com
- DIY Knife Holder Made From Upcycled Books from reusegrowenjoy.com
- DIY Book Page Frame Collage from hydrangeahippo.com
- How To Make A Book Lamp from theshabbycreekcottage.com
- Vintage Book Tablet Case from stampedinhisimage.blogspot.com
- DIY Book Flower from someofthisandthat.com
- DIY Book Business Card Holder from morningcreativity.com
- Easy Gem Book Sculpture from muslinandmerlot.blogspot.com
- OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. ONLY & MUST BE OVER 18 YRS OF AGE.
- TO ENTER LEAVE A COMMENT ON ANY (OR ALL) BLOG POST.
- WINNER WILL BE SELECTED AT RANDOM AND CONTACTED VIA EMAIL.
- CONTEST WILL BE OPEN FOR ENTRIES THRU THE LAST DAY OF THE MONTH.
- THIS GIVEAWAY IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED OR ENDORSED BY AMAZON.