20 EASY AND DELICIOUS CHRISTMAS APPETIZERS
20 EASY AND DELICIOUS CHRISTMAS APPETIZERS
Mediterranean Tartlet Appetizer | Meaningful Mama
Bring in some Mediterranean flavor to your home these holidays with these tasty tartlets!
Tomato Jam Crostini | Spicy Southern Kitchen
Filled with whipped feta, homemade tomato jam served on crunchy toasted baguette slices; this exquisite recipe is a delicious option to indulge a little.
Goat Cheese Stuffed Turkey And Quinoa Balls | Healthful Pursuit
A healthier take on meatballs, this heavenly recipe created by Leanne has goat cheese, lean turkey, quinoa flakes, and a superb mix of spices to give it that extra edge.
Easy Garlic Feta Dip | Well Plated
You can make Erin’s Garlic Feta Dip recipe in about 10 minutes, and the result is a fresh, lightweight yet satisfying mix of heavenly flavors.
Roasted Balsamic Cranberry Brie Crostini Appetizer | Neighbor Food Blog
Take a cue from Courtney and experiment with ingredients when it comes to Christmas appetizers! Her recipe of roasted balsamic cranberries and brie crostini is unexpected, but it’s absolutely exquisite.
Kahlua Pecan Brie | Plain Chicken
Curb your holiday crunch by making these tasty bites! Served in mini phyllo tarts, the flavor combo of brie, brown sugar pecans, and Kahlua makes this recipe a winner.
Easy Dill Dip Recipe | Julie Blanner
This will surely be a big hit in any get-togethers, no matter the season. Just like Julie mentions in her post, you can make this yummy dill dip recipe in no time, and it works for any reunion, not only the holidays!
Caprese Crescent Appetizer Recipe | Meaningful Mama
Cheese fan? Here’s something you’ll love. The recipe Jodi proposes here is absolutely perfect for party trays and for those of us who love anything with mozzarella on it!
Grinch Fruit Kabobs | Momables
Laura shows us how to make some kid-friendly bites to add some Christmas cheer to their lunches! You’ll only need four ingredients and a few minutes to whip up these cuties.
Grannies Clam Dip | Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
What’s a Christmas party picnic without some good dip? In this post, Serena shares the beloved recipe inspired by her grandma’s famous clamp dip. You can serve this with chips or any crunchy veggies you like.
Bacon Sriracha Deviled Eggs | Self Proclaimed Foodie
Deviled eggs and flavorful bacon? Yes, please! Head over to Krissy’s post and learn all about how used sriracha in her recipe to give deviled eggs some pizzazz!
Pepperoni & Fire Roasted Pepper Roll-ups | Ciaochow Bambina
This has to be one of my favorites ever! Quick, easy, and a total crowd-pleaser. These roll-ups with pepperoni and roasted pepper are just too good not to make.
Halloween Themed Appetizer | Elephants And The Coconut Trees
You don’t need to wait for Christmas to arrive to have some appetizer fun! Just have a look at this incredible Halloween-themed recipe. Head over to the kitchen and make some tasty spooky bites!
Festive Guacamole | Eat Think Be Merry
Anita from Eat, Think & Be Merry is an appetizer enthusiast, and I think many of us can relate! She shared how to make this killer Guacamole and gives tons of ideas on how to serve it for the holidays. Check out her post!
Deviled Eggs With Beets And Smoked Salmon | Little Broken
The ingredients on this recipe are not just exquisite on the palate but also on the eyes! Using salmon, beets, and a marvelous combo of seasonings, Katya’s deviled eggs are sure to be a success.
Raisin Jam And Goat Cheese Crostini | Chocolate Moosey
This crostini from Chocolate Moosey is an explosion of savory flavors served in a sophisticated way thanks to the pomegranate seeds toppings and fresh basil.
Crostini Two Ways | Perpetually Hungry Blog
Crostinis make for a fantastic festive appetizer for holiday parties; there’s no question about it, but these recipes really take the cake! Check out the tips Taylor has on how to make these tasty crostinis.
Shortcut To Easy Delicious Appetizers – Holiday Entertaining
- Prosciutto Wrapped Dates With Goat Cheese from laurenkelp.com
- Mediterranean Tartlet Appetizer from meaningfulmama.com
- Tomato Jam Crostini from spicysouthernkitchen.com
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Turkey And Quinoa Balls from healthfulpursuit.com
- Easy Garlic Feta Dip from wellplated.com
- Roasted Balsamic Cranberry Brie Crostini Appetizer from neighborfoodblog.com
- Kahlua Pecan Brie from plainchicken.com
- Easy Dill Dip Recipe from julieblanner.com
- Caprese Crescent Appetizer Recipe from meaningfulmama.com
- Grinch Fruit Kabobs from momables.com
- Jalapeno Deviled Eggs With Smoked Paprika And Crispy Prosciutto from droolworthydaily.com
- Grannies Clam Dip from serenabakessimplyfromscratch.com
- Bacon Sriracha Deviled Eggs from selfproclaimedfoodie.com
- Christmas Crostini from sundiegoeats.com
- Pepperoni & Fire Roasted Pepper Roll-ups from ciaochowbambina.com
- Halloween Themed Appetizer from elephantsandthecoconuttrees.blogspot.com
- Festive Guacamole from eatthinkbemerry.com
- Deviled Eggs With Beets And Smoked Salmon from littlebroken.com
- Raisin Jam And Goat Cheese Crostini from chocolatemoosey.com
- Crostini Two Ways from perpetuallyhungryblog.com
Leave a Reply