Unique tiered trays DIY projects to try with full instructions for creating each look!
Tiered trays and stands are so versatile! They can make fabulous pieces of decor or you can use them for a practical and stylish organization. Amazingly, you don’t even need to buy one since they’re quite easy to make.
Regardless if you plan to make one from scratch or using repurposed items, I have some gorgeous DIY tiered trays and stands to show you today. These are frugal projects although the results look totally professional and I’m sure you’ll find at least one that can fit into your home. Since we’re entering the fall season, you might even want to use one to update your autumn decor!
Unique tiered trays diy projects
Making stands of all kinds is such a fun and easy project and you don’t have to make them multi-tiered. In the cake stand that I made below, it’s just one layer and you’ll find that tutorial HERE.
If you love to use metallics in your home, I have another tutorial in THIS POST. Upcycling items (especially vintage ones) adds individuality to your home and keeps it interesting to both you and your guests! I’ve used my own unique tiered trays diy projects in many table settings and they are always a topic of conversation when entertaining. Fun!
Here are 20 great projects to try with materials from flea markets, the dollar store or the craft store.
- DIY Three Tiered Tray from lizmarieblog.com
- DIY Jewelry Storage from confessionsofaserialdiyer.com
- Wooden Carved Tiered Stand from shadesofblueinteriors.com
- A Stainless And Wood Tiered Organizer from littlehouseoffour.com
- Vintage Coffee Themed Tiered Tray Decor from dukesandduchesses.com
- Thrifty Makeovers Repurposed from artsychicksrule.com
- Make A Tiered Stand Tutorial from knickoftime.net
- 3 Tier Galvanized Stand from refreshrestyle.com
- DIY Tiered Jewelry Tray from thehappyhousie.porch.com
- DIY Fall Copper Tray Tiered Stand from organizedclutter.net
- Dollar Store Christmas 3-tier Tray from redheadcandecorate.com
- Budget-Friendly Tiered Tray from mycraftilyeverafter.com
- Tiered Plate Stand from francoisetmoi.com
- Three Tier Stand For Fall Decor from thecountrychiccottage.net
- Ikea Hack Two Tier DIY Jewelry Stand from papernstitchblog.com
- DIY Dollar Store Tiered Tray from yesterdayontuesday.com
- DIY Three Tiered Serving Stand from rachelteodoro.com
- DIY Rustic 3 Tier Tray from homemadelovely.com
- Upcycled Two Tiered Stand from createandbabble.com
- Make A Two Tier Tray Using Thrifted Picture Frames from intelligentdomestications.com
Which one of these would you make?
Find some supplies linked below: