Easy cake mix cookies are delicious and simple to make with just 3 ingredients! I recently made these for my daughter’s wedding reception (see that post HERE) and they were so delicious! This cookie recipe is easy to make and the cookies are so soft and chewy and you can customize them with any flavors that you like.
You just need a box of any of your favorite cake mix, eggs and vegetable oil and that is it friends!
I thought that these would not only be light for an outdoor wedding reception dessert, but pretty to look at. I often take my dessert inspiration from Betty Crocker, and purchase her cake mixes as well.
To be honest, it’s the easiest cookie recipe that you’ll ever make and cake mix cookies can be make in any variety.
You don’t need to do any fancy cutting or decorating, simply mix and refrigerate and then roll into balls and bake. Boom…done, decorate, eat! If you are on Pinterest…PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER!
Easy Cake Mix Cookies - 3 Ingredients
- 1 1 lb box cake mix - vanilla use any flavor that you like
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix ingredients well.
- Refrigerate dough for 15 to 20 minutes to make it handle without sticking.
- Shape dough into 1" balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet about 2" apart.
- Bake for around 12 minutes or until set and edges start to brown.
- Move to a wire rack after slightly cooled and frost when completely cooled.
SHOP MY BAKING FAVORITES by clicking below