Today’s post is about something that I’m somewhat passionate about…the color pink! Pink Christmas trees to be exact and you can find actual pink Christmas trees for sale in so many stores. Pink Christmas trees with lights would really be pretty in a girl’s room, but if you don’t want to go the whole enchilada just decorate your tree with some pink embellishments.
My go to decor color for every season is blush pink and for Christmas it’s a nice subtle look.
I love the vintage Shiny Brite ornaments, but since our floors are tile and we have dogs I’ve been doing shatterproof more recently. Finally the retailers are listening to the ladies and have PINK CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS available!
I shared how effortlessly I transformed my Christmas living from a WHITE TO PINK CHRISTMAS by adding a few things.
Recently I updated an older post where I shared HOW TO PAINT PINK PINECONES and of course you could use any color…but why not pink?
Pretty Pink Christmas Tree Decorations and Pink Holiday Decor
- Blush and Copper Christmas Tree from craftberrybush
- Christmas Home Tour from townandcountryliving
- Vintage Christmas With Shiny Brites from attagirlsays
- Pink Christmas Tree Decor from wifeinprogressblog
- Candy Pink Tree from freshcrush
- Breast Cancer Awareness Tree from ourhousenowahome
- Nostalgic Christmas Tree In Blush from julieblanner
- Merry Pink Christmas from persialou
- A Pink Christmas from apinkdream
What’s your go-to color for Christmas decorating and will you try some pink this year? Let me know!