I feel that this is going to be the year of simplicity and getting back to basics. So if you are looking for simple (but beautiful) spring table decorations I’ll show you how I put this all together!
Spring is here and the weather has been utterly amazing outside! I have been spending as much time outdoors as possible knowing that here in Florida summer temperatures will soon make an unwanted appearance. And the rains that come in addition to the rise in humidity. But for now, we are eating outdoors and at the moment it’s just my husband and me. This table was set several weeks ago.
The best part about working with simple spring table decorations is that you can add pretty color! Of course I always love pastel colors and they are perfect for this time of year.
I enjoy decorating seasonal tables and could spend hours playing with the details. But I’m keeping my life simple these days you probably are too. So my spring table is one that you can create mostly just by picking up flowers at the grocery store. It’s a pretty easy tablescape to put together. Let me break it down for you, step by step…
PIN ME NOW!
Simple Spring Table Decorations
- I purchased flowers at a local grocery store (Trader Joe’s) and was lucky to find some pretty ones! The small centerpiece was created and you can see how I made that here – How To Make A Gradient Flower Centerpiece. The blue flowers are one of my favorites, delphinium. Couldn’t be more simple than just plopping them into an inexpensive glass vase!
- Once I had my flowers in the two vases I brought everything outside. Then I shopped around the house for everything else. It’s part of my decorating mantra to have a small supply of table setting essentials tucked away and at the ready!
- Next step was lining up the decorative items down the centerline of the table. I placed the flowers in the middle and added a trio of vintage brass candles at both ends. The pastel candles softly speak spring, or Easter and no need for bunnies or anything cutsie.
- Some of my favorite nuts and bolts to decorate with are plain cylindrical glass vases. I find that they are clearly (no pun intended) versatile and a budget friendly must have to keep in your decor inventory! For this modern spring table setting I added pink pillar candles to the vases and faux Easter eggs to one.
- Finally, I set up place settings with white linens, fancy white dinnerware, acrylic wine goblets and my special flatware.
Find my stunning lacy plates here…they are truly special to have! – DINNER PLATES
- As I’ve often mentioned here, I’m a dedicated fan of mixing plain and fancy along with mingling old with new. The pink lemonade bottles served the drink of the evening and are festive to leave on the table.
SHOP THE LOOK BY CLICKING ON ANY IMAGE BELOW
I’ve recently set another table with some delightful velvet strawberries from my friends at LoveFeastShop. You can find them RIGHT HERE and if you’re interested in ordering (supporting small American business) I have a discount for you.
Discount Code Details:
15% off Promo Code : Good through April 2020
Promo Code: 20SFF15
Please visit my friends below who are sharing their amazing spring tablescapes!