It’s so exciting to renovate a space and to me as a homeowner the kitchen is the most exciting room for seeing dreams come to fruition for sure. I have just a quick peek shot today, because we still have work to do and this shot has something blatantly wrong!
- Handles and pulls: We like the existing ones, but they have saltwater (salt-air) damage and I’m debating on whether to add gold or keep the satin nickel look going on. What are your thoughts?
- Fill in work: Since this is a remodel there is a lot of patching up to do. More on that later.
- Change out the lighting: The great debate, but I don’t like the track lighting and am looking for maybe something gooseneck.
- Pantry: We are going to DIY a custom coffee bar, microwave center and some food storage.
- Breakfast nook: Redo the existing furniture or perhaps new and sell off some of what I have.
- Barstools: Painting white…maybe today!
Now it’s time for Home Style Saturdays and here’s what my blog buddies have to share this week: