Hot Peppermint Mocha is perfect for those cozy winter nights at home. It’s a dessert in a mug that you can serve at your next holiday party! Plus I’m sharing 20 more delicious peppermint recipes & lots of other holiday treats that you’ll love!
This is so delicious that I can actually see drinking it for breakfast on Christmas morning. Envision sitting and opening gifts with a steaming mug of this hot peppermint mocha in hand. Since my kiddos are grown I will probably whip up a mug for each of them and serve it with my usual Christmas Morning Panettone French Toast. Yum!
Hot Peppermint Mocha Coffee
Hot Peppermint Mocha is perfect for those cozy winter nights at home. It's a dessert in a mug that you can serve at your next holiday party!
- 1/2 cup Coffee mate® Italian sweet cream creamer
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 square Ghiradelli® peppermint bark
- 1 tsp sugar or sweetener of choice
- whipped cream to cover
- red or green sugar sprinkles
Brew strong hot coffee in a French press
Add cocoa, then crumble peppermint bark, and stir
Add sugar and coffee creamer, stir
Pour into mug and top with whipped cream
With a cookie cutter shaped like a Christmas tree, sprinkle colored sugar inside the edges of the cookie cutter to create the shape of a tree
Add crumbled peppermint bark around the inside perimeter of the coffee mug
This is so delicious and I know that you’ll make it often! If you love the taste of peppermint though, I have some additional recipes below. In this first recipe…I hate to even call it that because it’s as easy peasy as pie. Actually easy as cheesecake and all that I did was to embellish a store bought cheesecake with PEPPERMINT. Give me peppermint everything during the holiday season! Did you know that eating peppermint clears the palette, soothes the tummy and can give you fresher breath?
Now check out these delicious peppermint recipes!
- Peppermint Marshmallows from abeautifulmess.com
- Iced Chocolate Peppermint Cookies from bakingamoment.com
- Peppermint Bark Recipe from browneyedbaker.com
- Peppermint Brownies from sweetcsdesigns.com
- No Bake Peppermint Cheesecake from cincyshopper.com
- Peppermint Crunch Sugar Cookie Bars from lecremedelacrumb.com
- Peppermint Kiss Thumbprint Cookies from lecremedelacrumb.com
- Chocolate Peppermint Ganache Cookies from twopeasandtheirpod.com
- Peppermint Crunch Oreo Truffles from insidebrucrewlife.com
- Peppermint Shortbread Cookies from momontimeout.com
- Oreo Peppermint Bark Fudge from crazyforcrust.com
- Candy Cane Kiss Cookies Recipe from hotbeautyhealth.com
- Peppermint Mocha Brownies from kleinworthco.com
- Candy Cane Brownies from cakeandwhisky.com
- Brownies With Peppermint Bark from verascooking.com
- Peppermint Mocha Cookies from bakingbeauty.net
- No-bake Double Chocolate Cheesecake Pie With Peppermint Whipped Cream from snixykitchen.com
- Chocolate Candy Cane Bundt Cake from crumbkitchen.com
- Peppermint Mocha Cheesecake Bars from spicedblog.com
- Candy Cane Brownies from serenaskitchen.com
I’m also participating in TASTES OF THE SEASON hosted by Kristen of Ella Claire, so head on over and see these amazing recipes!
Peppermint Whipped Cream by Ella Claire & Co. | Fondant Christmas Cupcakes by Craftberry Bush | Old Fashioned Peanut Brittle by anderson + grant | Dairy Free 6 Ingredient Salted Caramels by Zevy Joy | No Bake Healthy Coconut Bars by Tidbits
Easy Peppermint Bark by Jenna Kate at Home | Black Walnut Christmas Cake by Inspired by Charm | Chocolate Covered Marshmallows with Salted Pretzel Topping by Boxwood Avenue | Christmas Popcorn by Town and Country Living | Snowman Cheese Ball by Julie Blanner
Slow Cooker Candied Pecans by Live Laugh Rowe | Fudgy Peppermint Coconut Flour Brownies by Farmhouse on Boone | Hot Peppermint Mocha by Shabbyfufu | Homemade Take 5 Peanut Butter Cups by Chronicles of Home | Slow Cooker Chocolate Peppermint Pretzels by Nest of Posies
Berry Topped Chocolate Cake by French Country Cottage | Pecan Butter Tart Bars by So Much Better With Age | Chocolate Pinecones by My Sweet Savannah | Peanut Butter Fudge by My 100 Year Old Home | Simple Holiday Fudge by House 214 Design
Coffee Cake by Rooms for Rent