When the weather is hot outside, it’s the perfect time to cool off with these boozy popsicles for summer entertaining. They are for the adults but simply eliminate the alcohol and you can serve to everyone!
What could possibly be better than something frozen on your tongue in the summer? As a kid growing up it was a daily joy to have either ice cream, a chocolate milkshake or a popsicle for summer dessert. It was always store bought and never homemade, nonetheless refreshing after a day playing outside. Fast forward to adulthood and I still love anything frozen, yet my palette had matured to freshly made by hand. For an afternoon treat on the weekends we sometimes have my healthy version of ice cream, and you’ll find that here – How To Make Healthy “Ice Cream“. For summertime gatherings with friends, a boozy popsicle is so much fancier and thirst quenching. Think, frozen cocktail…but more portable for your gatherings!
Let’s start with a Strawberry Mojito on a stick…shall we?
These Pineapple Serrano Margarita popsicles would be perfect for a Taco Tuesday party with friends. As mentioned, just leave out the alcohol and they’ll still be a tasty frozen treat!
How about a Strawberry Kiwi Mojito…in popsicle form of course! HINT * Keep chilled in a bucket of ice for a party.
These Creamy Coconut Mojito boozy pops are made with coconut milk, lime, maple syrup and vanilla bean and are vegan and dairy free.
Boozy popsicles (for summer entertaining!) are often referred to as poptails, and these raspberry based pops won’t disappoint.
Be sure to check out the rest of these yummy summer treats and see the full recipes below.
- Creamy Coconut Mojito Ice Pops from cooknourishbliss.com
- Raspberry Lillet Lemon Verbena Popsicles from bojongourmet.com
- Spicy Mango Margarita Creamsicles from wickedspatula.com
- Blackberry Pineapple Vodka Popsicles from sugarspiceandglitter.com
- Pineapple Serrano Margarita Popsicles from realfoodbydad.com
- Bahama Mama Ice Pops from diethood.com
- Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Popsicle from mycrazygoodlife.com
- Boozy Pineapple Ice Pops from sweetandsavorybyshinee.com
- Raspberry Gin Fizz Boozy Popsicles from nospoonnecessary.com
- Blueberry & Moscato Boozy Popsicles from diycandy.com
- Strawberry Mojito Popsicles from papernstitchblog.com
- Peach Sangria Popsicles from justataste.com
- Boozy Aperol Spritz Popsicles from bourbonandhoney.com
- Boozy Horchata Popsicles from dessertfortwo.com
- Prosecco Raspberry Popsicles from floatingkitchen.net
- Frozen Margarita Popsicle from theendlessmeal.com
- Boozy Pina Colada Popsicles from noshandnourish.com
- Boozy Sweet Peach Tea Popsicles from cookiedoughandovenmitt.com
- Watermelon FrosÈ Popsicles from cookienameddesire.com
- Strawberry Kiwi Mojito Popsicles from nospoonnecessary.com